Mint Syrup FAQS
1. How long does an opened mint syrup last and how do I store it? You can store it in the same jar and it will last up to one year at room temperature. It does not need to be refrigerated. Amazing right?
2. Does your mint syrup contain sugar? Yes, we do add sugar for flavor.
3. Is the mint syrup gluten-free? Yes! Our mint syrup only includes all-natural ingredients.
4. My jar broke on the way. What do I do? Oh no! We’re really sorry about that. Please contact us at email@example.com and we will take care of that right away.
5. Should I shake the mint syrup before each use? Yes! To ensure maximum flavor with each serving, shake before each use.
6. What ingredients are in Blossom's Mint Syrup? We use C & H sugar, white original wine vinegar of San Francisco and Fresh spearmint from Blossom's Garden.